This Page

has been moved to new address

Are you a Cat Lover? I am! Look at this Adorable Cat Shirt!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: Are you a Cat Lover? I am! Look at this Adorable Cat Shirt!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Are you a Cat Lover? I am! Look at this Adorable Cat Shirt!




 Are you a Cat Lover?
 I am! 
Look at this Adorable Cat Shirt!

 Review by Emptynester Reviews and Giveaways
All opinions are completely my own and I would never recommend a product I wouldn't use myself 
or want my readers to.

I recently received this cute cat shirt to review for you , my fans and well it is now one of my favorites in my closet!!
100% Cotton and definitely not a flimsy wash one time and lose its shape kind of shirt, if you know the type I mean. I have made the mistake before of buying them and being very upset after the first wash. I have washed mine twice now and it has held up wonderfully! This cool cat tee is going to be with me a long happy time! I only wish I could get one of my cats to pose with me with sunglasses on to take a picture while I am wearing it.HMM That I will have to keep working on HEHE! This is not an iron on applique that would be easily marred. I have dried it also twice and that applique is on there to stay! 

I love it! 

If you are a CAT Lover like I am an are looking for some COOL inexpensive Cat t-shirts
 head on over to this website 
 http://www.ainttheycute.com/Cat-t-shirts/ 
 and check out what they have :)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 23, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger MikiHope said...

I have yet to figure out how people get their cats to be photographed with some of the stuff they do--mine would be biting me and the items simultaneously!!! That is a real cute tee!!!!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Angie A said...

Hahaha too cute !:) I know plenty of people who would LOVE this! It would make a great gift!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Heather L said...

I am a Cat Lover and LOVE that shirt!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM , Blogger julesh3 said...

That is one "COOL" looking Cat !! Yes I also am a cat (animal) lover, and this so cute. I agree with above comment no way ever would my "fat cat" let me get pic's of her doing anything but being lazy or eating, unless I wouldn't mind being scarred up. Julia Prue Potvin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home