This Page

has been moved to new address

Novica Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: Novica Review

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Novica Review

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



MY  REVIEW by Emptynester reviews!
I received 2 items from Novica to review for you this week! I had no idea what this site had in store for me! I seen the advertisements on other pages online and just scanned over it, thinking with being associated with National Geographic it was going to be site for animal statues, or relics of items I had no interest in at all. BOY WAS I A FOOL!!! They have everything you would want to look at as a shopper! My first trip to the Online store was right to the purses section! They were all hand made from different parts of the world and the prices ARE AMAZING!! Next I was off the jewelry as that is just who I am, if I am shopping for myself!  The selection is incredible!! 100' and 100's of pieces of jewelry for more then Reasonable PRICES!! The ring I chose as you can see below is an Opal Cocktail Ring it is made in Caine, Bali it came gift wrapped with a card enclosed explaining the stone/rings story! It is gorgeous!! I tried to upload my own pictures but for some reason they wouldn't load off my phone :(


Opal cocktail ring, 'Indonesian Sea'

 

  $64.95

From Bali

 


 Flanked by golden brass accents, opal evokes the Indonesian sea. Set in silver, the rich blue gem is exquisite. This hand-crafted ring comes from Caine.

.925 Sterling silver

An artisan story card will be included with your purchase.

Crown (bezel):
   0.5" L x 0.2" W x 0.1" H
Band width:
   3.0 mm


Weight:  0.11 oz

Sterling silver, brass and opal
High polish finish

The 2nd Item I reviewed was the Sling bag, tho smaller then I had envisioned, is still totally useable and I should have looked at measurements closer! But for under $30 for a handcrafted piece of Art in a sling Bag, its totally AWESOME! It is lined in black cloth and even has a small zipper compartment inside. This Purse hailed from Thailand!


Cotton sling bag, 'Lanna Forest'$29.49 

From  Thailand.Retail Value: $44.95

 Jiap Rojjana designs a cotton sling bag in lush emerald green. The bag is adorned with embroidered motifs in white, green and dark red color as well as white cotton coiling. The sling bag features a solid black lining and a zipper pocket. The bag fastens with a coconut flower button.

An artisan story card will be included with your purchase.

Product ID: 185744

Bag:
   9.4" H x 9.8" W x 4.1" D
Strap:
   33.1" L x 2.0" W
Drop length:
   15.8" from strap to handbag
view in metric units

Weight:  0.4 lbs

100% cotton and coconut wood. Cotton lining
Features a button closure
Hand wash in cold water
 I really don't know what you are still doing here...If you love to give/recieve unique high quality gifts You need to click on the Novica ad Above and go Sneak PEEK at their GOODIES!! 

Their Stemware,scarves,shawls everything is just so COOL!!!!!!
Listed below are links right to the named items to make it easier to find! CHECK THEM OUT!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
~~~Julie~~~

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I took your advice and went on their site....SUPER COOL! I am really excited that they have Eco Friendly Products too...there are actually so many eco products that they divided into two sections: "Sustainable & Natural" and "Recycled & Reclaimed". I also saw that I can get a $7 credit for signing up and ordering so I am going to go Mother's day shopping now! THANKS for the review and the hook up!
jenny at dapperhouse

 
At April 20, 2012 at 6:12 PM , Blogger finditforu said...

I am in Love what cool site...I like everything about it...now you have gone and done it...I want it all...but will spend the evening figuring out what I want the most lol

 
At April 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Blogger FreeSpiritChick said...

Wow that Opal ring was VERY pretty and the price is VERY reasonable :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home