This Page

has been moved to new address

Want a Personalized Blanket, but have no time or resources? MyUbby can take care of all your Blanket NEEDS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: Want a Personalized Blanket, but have no time or resources? MyUbby can take care of all your Blanket NEEDS!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Want a Personalized Blanket, but have no time or resources? MyUbby can take care of all your Blanket NEEDS!



 MyUbby Review
by: Julie @ Emptynester reviews & giveaways.
All opinions are completely MY own.

 MyUbby on Facebook  Like for Specials/discounts

I'd like to offer your readers a discount code for myubby.com as a thank you.


The code is: CCFAN

It can be entered at checkout to receive 15% off. Expires 3/30/12.

The Ubby Story

Our ubby story began in February 2001 with the birth of our first child – a baby boy named Joe. Soon after his arrival, we set out to create a one-of-a-kind baby blanket, using an old hand-me-down sewing machine we’ve long since replaced. Instead of just another lovie or woobie, our little Joe named the handmade blanket “ubby.” And it hasn’t left his side since.
When our daughter, Molly, was born in 2004, a new “ubby” soon followed, and our family welcomed the addition with open arms. An ubby, we had learned, is another word for friend.
Now we’re pleased to share these wonderful, warm and cuddly custom blankets with the special people in your lives. We hope you’ll enjoy your ubby experience. We know we have.

My Review 
 I recently received a sample Blanket from MyUbby to review. Every person I know has a favorite blanket, whether young or old, it makes us feel safe and warm. MyUbby let's you personalize yours from start to finish, so it is just how you would like it.
I got to Build my Blanket with their user friendly application on their website. It was great, to be able to choose what type of material I wanted the blanket made out of. I choose the material for both sides of blanket, the edging,font and color thread for the personalization. I don't have the time to sew, nor the patience, so this was right up my alley! 
When I received my blanket it was so cutely folded and the presentation was AWESOME! I immediately took it out,the material was top notch quality and Craftsmanship is A+! I ordered the blue one on the left for my new great nephew that will be born in April. I absolutely am a TRUE lover of MyUbby!!
 I will be utilizing their services for years to come. I want to order one of their high school team blankets for my son, he graduates this year, this will make me feel like I gave him a keepsake he can treasure for years to come. I won't feel guilty about not being able to make it myself, because, I could never make it to their quality! I see on their website they have monthly discounts and specials! We all like to save when we can! I HEART THESE BLANKIES! Anyone want to get one for me? :) 

They have 3 sizes of blankets to choose from:
itty bitty = 15x15
original=35x45
Big =50x60
Choose from over 50 fabrics, 12 satin edge color options or serge finish, 3 sizes and up to 54 characters of embroidery personalization.

Custom Blankets for Your Athlete

We get a lot of people who come through our doors or to our website and say, “I love your blankets, but I just don’t have any babies to buy for right now.” And we get it. Probably 90% of our orders are baby gifts. But, we’d like to expose you to a few other blanket gift ideas. Because newborns aren’t the only ones who enjoy these cozy blankets,  we introduced our BIG 50×60 size a few years ago. It’s the perfect ubby for teens – adults.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Kelly Bejelly said...

How stinkin cute! I need to look into getting one made for my little guys. Thanks for the great review.

 
At March 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Michelle Macaluso said...

These are awesome! Thanks for the review, I am definitely going to make one for my niece and nephew.

 
At March 4, 2012 at 4:46 PM , Blogger A Helicopter Mom said...

So cute! They look so cozy and perfect for babies. I'd love to get my baby boy one.

Thanks for sharing! I'll check them out.

 
At March 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Mudpiesandtiaras said...

That is so neat! I know several people who would love one

 
At March 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM , Blogger athena.d said...

love this!!!! soo cute! and they look soo comfortable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home