This Page

has been moved to new address

I am a reformed CLEANING MACHINE!! Thank you Natural House for Changing my world!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: I am a reformed CLEANING MACHINE!! Thank you Natural House for Changing my world!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am a reformed CLEANING MACHINE!! Thank you Natural House for Changing my world!





 Thank You Natural HOUSE you Changed me completely!

How Natural House Works

Natural house probiotic cultures are naturally occurring beneficial organisms have been selected from balanced natural ecosystems in nature. These probiotics have maintained life’s subtle balance on earth and they are now helping maintain that same balance in your own home.



Phosphate Free
Eco-Friendly, non toxic and biodegradable.



 My Review:
By Emptynester Reviews and Giveaways
All views on these products are completely my own. 
 I was not coerced in anyway to give a false or misleading review.

 I am a reformed CLEANING MACHINE!! 
Well, ok at least when it comes to the toilet, sink, and garbage can cleaning! I have never even heard of these products, nor associated probiotics with anything other then digestive tract care, until NOW. My world has just become a much bigger place! When I received these products to review for you, they sat on the table for a week staring at me, as well as me staring at them. I contemplated over and over how a PROBIOTIC was going to clean items in my home, until my hubby picked up the SINKY pack asking what it was for. I explained it was a new eco friendly cleaning company and these products were obviously per their names, for each individual item to clean in the house. So he took a packet of the Sinky to the bathroom with him, pretty soon he was yelling for me to join him, of course I did ,but I was hesitant. He could hardly speak fast enough and I just stood there trying to figure out what was going on. He has put one of the packets of SINKY into our bathroom sink, which we never have a stopper in and backs up all the time (I have long hair and get the blame.) Anyways...the Sink was rushing down with no backup at all, he then was telling me how he had let it back up past the overflow and it was almost ready to flood then he dropped in the SINKY and after a couple seconds it foamed, gurgled and whhhhooooooshhhhhhhed! He was so excited and all I could do was giggle at him and the fact our sink was running without backup!! 
   So next it was my turn and I grabbed the FLUSHY and went right for the toilet. By the way, i hate the word toilet or toilet bowl with a passion and have always used other words to describe it, but now FLUSHY is the best name ever for it and I never have to say Toilet Bowl Cleaner again! hehehe! I dropped in the packet and about 3 seconds later it started foaming up in the bowl, reminding me of the old horrible cleaners my mother used 40 yrs ago that could eat paint! The packet it came in dissolved, I kept watch and let sit for 4-5 minutes then took the brush and swiped the sides. It was sparkly fresh smellingly Clean!! I mean REALLY Clean, without harsh chemicals! I know more then walked out of the bathroom and one of our cats went running in there, I wasn't paying too much attention, and my hubby yelled..."Is that stuff still in the Toilet? The cat went in to get a drink!" I stopped quick and looked at him and said "IT'S NOT HARMFUL TO CATS...remember?" We both breathed a sigh of relief there!
  The TRASHY is a spray pump bottle and you just give it a spray into your garbage can when you take the bag out, and it is instantly a better, more liveable part of your household. The probiotic cleaner broke up all the smells,food spills, everything. It was a couple squirts and a quick rinse and life of the garbage can was a better place! 
  I have been totally impressed by all three of these Eco Friendly Probiotic Cleaners, and will now be buying these for our home from now on. 

  We do not have small children anymore to worry about, but our three Kitty's are our world and all three of these cleaning products are pet friendly

We also live in the rural part of America and have a Septic system, which requires you to add enzymes into your pipes every month to keep things from backing up and having to replace the whole septic system. That is a very Hefty bill to come up with so we try to be diligent in our care of our pipes and with FLUSHY we no longer have to buy 2 different products!!
   Natural House Probiotic Cleaners are completely safe to use around children and pets and I believe everyone should use products that do not emit harmful chemicals into our air or water systems.







You can purchase Natural House products directly on their website
Also you can purchase Natural House on Amazon.





to keep ontop of any new products,sales or discounts they maybe offering!!
on
FACEBOOKby clicking HERE
TWITTER by clicking HERE
YOUTUBE by clicking HERE


A quick 2 min. Video on Natural House Products!


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At April 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Julie Wood said...

Wow, these are really great cleaning products that are not too expensive to buy! I would like to try these products out!

 
At April 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Mom Blog Society said...

Yes, I recently used these products myself and I love them!

 
At April 20, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Barbara Tryon said...

I have these products and I just love them!

 
At April 20, 2012 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Lisa Moffett said...

Wow! These products sound great and the price is phenomenal! I've always wanted to use more natural cleaners but they are always too pricey for my budget, this is great!

 
At April 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Anonymous Emily B said...

Wow! Great review! I think you've convinced me to try it myself! I believe I have Amazon gift cards, too! Yay! Lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home