This Page

has been moved to new address

Come see what I made on Mixbooks! Lets you create Photo Birth Announcements, Wedding Announcements and 1000's more!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: Come see what I made on Mixbooks! Lets you create Photo Birth Announcements, Wedding Announcements and 1000's more!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Come see what I made on Mixbooks! Lets you create Photo Birth Announcements, Wedding Announcements and 1000's more!


about:
Mixbook is a leading photo products company that helps people create custom photo books, cards, and calendars
Whether starting from scratch, or using one of our thousands of professionally designed templates, every Mixbook product is 100% customizable. 
With Mixbook, you can truly Make It Yours™

Customize your own: 
They literally have 1000's of items you can add to your creation to enhance and make it completely unique!

My Review:
by Julie @ EmptyNester Reviews & Giveaways.
I was not in anyway coerced into giving a positive  review for monatary or any other reason.
These views are completely my own on items I feel my readers would enjoy.



I was giving a great opportunity to use my creative side, and make photo cards on Mixbooks. I had no clue there was a site like this online, and I was amazed at all you could do to personalize a photo card for any occasion you can think of!
I do not have any new babies, or a wedding to plan for so I made Thank You cards, for when I send out items to my fans, I now can have an enclosure.
I started with a blank card, added a picture and  text. Then unknowingly, I moved my curser over to the backgrounds and stickers tabs, and a whole new world opened up for me! I have never seen so many choices in my life!! I was in a total state of awe! I didn't know what to do next, so I looked at my picture and reminded myself of my theme and that all the cute sayings,pictures, and add ins didn't all need to go on my card.(Giggles)
Oh how I wish I had a little Baby to announce to the world! The easy add ins and stickers where adorable!!
One main feature Mixbooks has that I thought was totally ingenius was that you can add your friends and family to your projects. You can make an entire photo book , any type of card or announcement and Calendars! I love that feature as you can both/all upload pictures and design together!
Follow for discounts and special deals! 




Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Learn About Mixbook Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Blogger athena.d said...

this is awesome!! ilove it!!!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What you made was just awesome!! I need some housewarming invitations so I am going to go check them out!!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Never heard of this company before! I love how yours turned out plus they have templates to help. WIll check them out!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Kimberly Storms said...

I have never heard of this company either and I love to take photos and get them printed in different ways. Thanks for sharing!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Susan W. said...

I like Mixbooks. I did a review of their Christmas Cards - I was amazed by the ease of their editor and the quality of their paper and print.

 
At March 22, 2012 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous Tina Oneal said...

I need to check more into this. looks easy and NEAT.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home