This Page

has been moved to new address

I have done a review on Avons ExtraLasting Lipstick this week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: I have done a review on Avons ExtraLasting Lipstick this week!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have done a review on Avons ExtraLasting Lipstick this week!

 I have done a review on Avons ExtraLasting Lipstick this week!

**It is advertised as:
Up to 8 hours of long-lasting color. Transfer-resistant. Satin finish. Won’t feather or fade. .053 oz. net wt.**

I reviewed the color in Totally Twig, as I love a dark brownish color on my lips :) I found this product to be as good as advertised! It didn't smudge or leak off the corners of my lips. It stayed put and was long lasting. I did reapply after about 4 hours only because I am a "sipper" of Diet Dew all day! Yes, I am guilty and bad, however I need my caffeine and do not like coffee.  I definitely am SOLD on this product and will buy NO OTHER! When I find a product that is the perfect color, quality and awesomely priced, I am devoted!
I see that this product is on sale this week and I WILL be stocking up! $4.99 is a steal for a product this good and long lasting! Will save me a ton of money trying others and throwing them in the drawer after I buy them as not my right shade or wears off after an hour.
This review was completely done in my own words and I was under no obligation to say anything false/misleading! I was not paid at all and used this product for a week to make sure to give you a true Review!
Julie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home