This Page

has been moved to new address

I just learned a heart wrenching lesson TODAY!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: I just learned a heart wrenching lesson TODAY!!!!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

I just learned a heart wrenching lesson TODAY!!!!!

I just learned a heart wrenching lesson today!!!!

"DON'T EVER ask your SON to grab 4 sunday newspapers for you!!"

A. He will call you a WIERDO
B. You have to explain 10 times why you need that many!
C. He will call you on Monday and say, "I didn't have time yesterday when i was out so I will just grab them today." (trying to reach through phone to wake the (boy/man/kid whatever you wanna say),up and not yell!
D. You have to explain 25 more times WHY you wanted the SUNDAY PAPERS! 
  UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I mean, I love him to death, and perhaps it is partly my fault for not being a couponer earlier in life,so he would have known about SUNDAY PAPERS and COUPONS. I did ask if there was a reason he couldn't have called to let me know he wasn't going to get them, and he only replied, "I just figured I would get them tomorrow." 
OH WELL LESSON LEARNED, NOTED, and NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!
BUY YOUR OWN SUNDAY PAPERS! 
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER! RELY ON ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TO UNDERSTAND THE EMPTY FEELING OF HAVING NO NEW COUPONS!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 16, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can even trust my husband to walk out to the sidewalk and pick UP my sunday paper :\

 
At January 16, 2012 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Been there done that and even at 28 he still doesn't get it right LOL

 
At January 17, 2012 at 2:39 AM , Blogger pinklady705 said...

I would have to catch my son in just the right state of mind for it to work out. Mostly, I think if I keep my hobbies to myself, he is less likely to judge. He has been impressed over the years by what coupons can do and has even teamed up with a friend of his to launch a sort of couponing thing via cell phone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home